Dr.Robert OlivieriD.C. DACAN, DABCO, DAAPM
Dr. Robert Olivieri, is a Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist and a Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology. He is also a Board Certified Chiropractic Orthopedist and a Fellow of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists. He has recently been awarded a Diplomate status in the American Association of Integrative Medicine and the American Academy of Pain Management.
Dr. Olivieri has been freeing people from pain since 1986 in his state of the art facility conveniently located in Rio Grande, New Jersey. He uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. His well-rounded practice style combines Chiropractic Care, Corrective Exercises, Lifestyle Advice, Nutritional Assessment, Spinal & Postural Screenings as well as Weight Loss and Fitness programs. As part of his Functional Health program, Dr. Olivier offers extensive testing for Food and Substance allergies, Micronutrient testing, Gastrointestinal diagnostics, Saliva cortisol testing and more.
By combining the very best hands-on-technique, Customized Wellness programs and offering the most effective and advanced nutritional vitamin and mineral supplements, he has helped many people achieve results where other avenues have failed. His leading edge practice provides the patient with the finest equipment available in a friendly and comfortable environment. His services include Digital X-ray, Cervical and Lumbar Decompression, Cold Laser Therapy, Balance Based Training, Electrical Stimulation and much more.
Dr. Olivieri hosts a weekly talk radio show (on 98.7 The Coast) on a variety of current health topics. Archived and current radio shows can be accessed on the website here. He is also a regular lecturer on issues such as Lower back and Neck pain, Migraine headaches, Brain health, Detoxification, Adrenal Stress, Arthritis, Thyroid Health, Inflammation, Exercise and Chronic Illness. Dr. Olivieri's Feel Great in Eight™ program has partnered with Cape May County restaurants Lucky Bones, The Mad Batter, Rio Station, Avalon Links and Marie Nicole's to provide alternative menu choices for health conscious diners.
Whether you suffer from acute or chronic health issues, are an elite athlete or just want to reduce stress; Dr. Olivieri has the ability to provide specific treatments tailored to your body's needs. Wellness awaits you.
- 1983 Graduate of Life Chiropractic College, Marietta, Georgia
- Honors Graduate: Cum Laude
- Certificate of Completion, New Life Bible School, Georgia 1982
- 1977-1979 60 credits of Pre-Medical studies, Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, American Chiropractic Association
- Certified Motor Vehicle Crash Forensic Risk Analysis, Spine Research Institute
- Certificate in Diagnostic Imaging, New York Chiropractic College
Continuing Post-Graduate Education:
- Longevity and Anti-Aging in Healthcare
- Risk Management/H.I.V.
- Orthopedic Evaluative Procedures, National University of Health Sciences
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- New Jersey Board of Medical Examiners
- South Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
- 25 years of experience as a Doctor of Chiropractic
- 13 years experience in testifying as an expert witness for the Superior Court of New
Jersey, with a testimony in August of 2007 resulting in a $365,000 judgement.
Bio coming soon