Is there a verifiable way of documenting how healthy I really am? Not just how I "feel". If my tests are "normal", why do I still feel so bad? Wouldn't it be better to stop my health problems before they progressed into something serious? Wouldn't it be great if I could get back to the state of health I was in before I became ill?Is there a testable way to know what supplements I need and if those brands are working for me?
Starting with a comprehensive history and consultation, Dr. Olivieri will determine the testing that should be ordered. Using lab work and other diagnostic tools, he will do an in-depth analysis of your system. The testing will help identify where the problems are occurring or developing.
During your follow-up consultation, a detailed report will be provided to the patient. This detailed report will explain your test findings as well as the nutrients and dietary recommendations based upon your results.
How do we know our recommendations will work for you? What makes us different from other nutritional experts? We test using lab work and other objective testing methods and then retest to determine your progress. There is no guess work. It is all in the testing.
- Are you under a lot of stress at work at home?
- Do you often feel tired for no apparent reason?
- Is losing weight difficult, but gaining seems unavoidable?
- Do you often eat or crave foods like pasta, chips and sweets?
- Do you have trouble remembering or concentrating?
- Do you wake up tired and wishing you could go back to bed?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the preceding questions, Functional Nutrition can help you.